We currently have vacancies for full time native English teachers in the following schools.
What you offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an English, linguistics or education related field.
- Enthusiasm for teaching young learners and young adults.
- You are a team player and you have a positive outlook. You will need to be flexible enough to adapt to living in a developing country.
- Native English speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand due to strict Indonesian immigration department regulations.
- Please note that a criminal background check will be required before commencing employment and a health check is required by the Indonesian government.
- Aged 25 – 50 years old due to Indonesian immigration rules.
What we can provide to our qualified candidates:
- Full TEFL certification provided including additional training in young learners. Please note no charge will be made for the TEFL certificate or training.
- Return airfares
- All visa and permit arrangements are processed and paid for.
- A bonus of one month’s salary upon contract completion.
- 35 days paid holiday.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Subsidised shared EF housing (fully furnished with air conditioning and housekeeping service)
- Fully equipped school with internet and wifi, tea and coffee facilities, a fridge and your own desk area.
- Regular training, observations and workshops.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development with our group or with EF worldwide.
- Training on new teaching technology including: interactive whiteboards, multimedia activities and presentations, interactive teaching software as well as internet based learning. There is a big focus on new technology at EF so this is a great opportunity to learn new skills and build your TEFL CV.
- University of Cambridge ESOL examiner training.
- Free Indonesian lessons.
- Voluntary overtime opportunities available.
- Free airport pick up upon arrival and full orientation provided.
- Teach up to 24 contact hours per week. You will be teaching general English to young learners and adults. No split shifts and 2 consecutive days off per week.
- Plan all lessons fully beforehand.
- Complete student reports and mark progress assessments.
- Conduct placement tests for new students.
- Attend workshops and other professional development sessions.
- Participate in student events and school promotional activities.