We have openings for English Teachers from time to time to cater the needs from our centers.
What you should offer :
- An accredited TEFL certificate from 4 or 5-week intensive course that included extensive teaching practice (or higher level certificate or degree program). Previous teaching experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Enthusiasm for teaching young learners.
- Being a team player and having a positive outlook. You will need to be flexible enough to adapt to living in a developing country.
What we can provide to our qualified candidates:
- A rupiah based salary equivalent to that of a middle manager. This allows for a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia. Visit the exotic Bali and Lombok during the weekends or even travel to Kalimantan, Sumatra, and Sulawesi, while you’re working with us!.
- One way airfare from city of hire and airfare to city of origin upon completion of contract.
- Full working visa.
- A bonus of one month’s salary upon contract completion.
- 15 vacation days in addition to two weeks off when the school is closed and approximately 10 days a year of government public holidays.
- Health insurance.
- A fully furnished house shared with other EF teachers or a housing allowance that can go towards the cost of renting and furnishing a house on your own.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development.